We are looking for people who care about the quality products and services they represent, their customers, and their co-workers. We are seeking women and men who are self-motivated, energized, customer service and sales focused. If you’re fashion forward, passionate, relentless, professional, and a “people-person,” we want to talk with you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Managing daily accounting duties relating to revenue, expenses, A/R and A/P
- Preparing Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss Statements
- Forecasting and other financing reports for multiple entities
- Driving organizational efficiencies through identifying and implementing new processes to strengthen internal controls
- Documenting various processes, policies, and procedures
- Overseeing the duties of the accounting staff and reporting directly to the VP of Finance
Requirements and Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required
- CPA or CMA designation is a plus
- Three to Five years of related experience is desirable, as is experience in retail
We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
Generous, competitive commission and bonus plan with uncapped earnings potential
Guaranteed base salary during first 6 weeks of employment
Self directed, blended learning program consisting of on-the-job training segments, computer based training modules and classroom training, designed so that you can focus on learning and growing your abilities at your own pace
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependant coverage
Recognition and reward programs
401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
A host of other excellent benefits!