We are looking for people who care about the quality products and services they represent, their customers, and their co-workers. We are seeking women and men who are self-motivated, energized, customer service and sales focused. If you’re fashion forward, passionate, relentless, professional, and a “people-person,” we want to talk with you!
The General Manager is responsible for overall sales performance of a HomeStore.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Champions our Mission, Values, and Customer Beliefs
- Creates, communicates, and executes on the Selling System
- Monitors and reports individual sales associate performance relative to sales goals and
measures Leads all sales activities and initiatives
- Ensures excellent customer service experience
- Mentors and coaches store associates
- Executes staffing plan
- Manages and communicates key Management Reports
- Addresses problems or issues in store under-performance
- Monitors sales associate performance based on established goals
- Oversees consistent implementation of process and policy standards across store
- Supervises showroom appearance standards from general cleanliness and tidiness to complete and accurate price tagging
- Participates in call to review store results (relative to goals) m-t-d for Sales per Traffic Up and other measurements such as Staffing Levels, Marketing Feedback, and Sales Successes and Opportunities
Work Schedule (Tentative)
- Saturday : On
- Sunday : Off
- Monday : On
- Tuesday : On
- Wednesday : Off
- Thursday : On
- Friday : On
Amount of Travel
- The compensation range for a General Manager is commensurate with both experience and
- A passion for retail!
- High energy with a sense of urgency
- Ability to improve store performance and meet Company’s growth needs.
- At least three years experience in a big box retail management with a track record in retail or commissioned sales
- History of successfully managing a team of 10 or more Associates is required
- Must have professional appearance, excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills
- Able to work varied shifts, hours and days
We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
Generous, competitive commission and bonus plan with uncapped earnings potential
Guaranteed base salary during first 6 weeks of employment
Self directed, blended learning program consisting of on-the-job training segments, computer based training modules and classroom training, designed so that you can focus on learning and growing your abilities at your own pace
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependant coverage
Recognition and reward programs
401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
A host of other excellent benefits!