Careers – Regional Merchandising Manager in Greenville, SC
Our Regional Merchandise Manager will provide great comprehensive design expertise and service using the full range of Ashley Furniture home furnishings. A Regional Merchandise Manager will oversee Visual Showroom Merchandisers and Showroom Movers for a specific area of the company with 75% travel between stores.
The successful Regional Merchandise Manager will be a self-motivated entrepreneur who is tech savvy, has an eye for color, design, analytics and home furnishings knowledge. Successful execution is evidenced by creating dynamic visual displays on our showroom sales floor that generates interest by customers, timely flow of product from backstock to sales floor, and maintenance of standards for showroom floors at all times.
Demonstrated ability to practice residential interior design including the ability
to design and create dynamic furniture displays using color, space planning
• Entrepreneurial attitude and approach with demonstrated strong design and
merchandising skills , furniture knowledge and strong organizational skills.
• Proven experience with merchandising and design.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and provide own
• A minimum of four (4) years, combined, practical interior design experience and
interior design education; two (2) or four (4) year degree from an accredited institution
• Enter and monitor orders utilizing the retail point of sale system.
• Remain current on design and color trends to create fashionable design
• Contribute towards the development and on-going upkeep of the team’s design portfolio.
• Actively train new VSM associates and showroom movers.
• Manage flow of showroom stock from delivery point to showroom floor.
• Maintain all merchandising standards.
• Medical and Dental plans
• Paid Holidays/Vacation
• Employee discounts
• Training and Development
At Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Significant portions of this assignment involve prolonged standing, bending, or walking and application of manual skills requiring motor coordination in combination with finger dexterity. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
A Place to Grow.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore offers a dynamic environment, where we regularly collaborate, share our diverse knowledge, and learn new skills from each other. We’re dedicated to helping our people reach their professional goals through internal promotion, transfers and job- related training.